The Management of University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Health is inviting suitable qualified candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) programme on a full-time and part-time basics
Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Conducted in 2017. The candidates must have a minimum score of 150 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UITH SCHOOL OF HEALTH ND FORM
• Payment of N7,000 for the printed form
• The way to make payment into UITH Account is as follow:
▪ Log on to www remita.net
▪ Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency
▪ Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
▪ Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
▪ Complete the necessary information
▪ Then proceed the payment.
• After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to form already downloaded on the UITH Platform and bring to the Cash Office confirmation and Stamping before submission to the School.
UITH SCHOOL OF HEALTH ENTRY REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATION FOR ND PROGRAMME
In addition to a minimum score 150 in 2017 UTME which requires any three subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Yoruba, Government and Religious Knowledge.
• These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1 subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Admission Requirement For National Diploma (Part-Time)
• Applicant must meet the requirement of National Diploma Programme Admission and attach the appointment letter from his/her working place.
Duration Of Course
• Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2017 (Full-Time Programme)
• Three (3) calendar years commencing from October, 2017 (Part-Time Programme).
• The course is non-residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
UITH SCHOOL OF HEALTH APPLICATION DEADLINE
All completed application forms with original receipt of payment must reach the office of the Registrar, School’s Complex on or before 31st July, 2017.
Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:-
• Written Examination: To be communicated later
• Screening/Interview:- To be communicated later
• Venue:- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex(Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
• Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
• Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
• Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
• Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
• The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
• Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
• Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
• The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards.
- UITH School Of Health 2017/18 HND Full Time Admission Form Is Out
- OAU 2017/18 Teaching Hospital School of Health Admission Form
- OAUTH 2017/18 School Of Nursing Entrance Exam Results Is Out
- NDU 2017/18 Postgraduate Full & Part -Time Admission Form Is Out
- Kwara College of Health Tech. Offa 2017/18 Admission Screening Form Out
- EKSUTH 2017/18 School of Nursing Admission Form On Sale
- School Of Nursing, Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti 2017/18 Admission Form On Sale
- UNIBEN 2017/18 Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Form Is Out
- Niger State School of Health Tech. Minna 2017/18 Admission Form Out
- LUTH School Of Health Information Management 2017/18 [ND] Admission Form Out